Standard Marking System & Specifications for Cotton Fiber Products
FX BOND – unique flexible bond that blends and finishes in one single operation
- “G” hardness: soft bond for light deburring, blending, and finishing
TX BOND – strong resin bond that combines resiliency and cutting ability with long life
- “J” hardness: medium bond for light deburring, longer life
- “M” hardness: hard bond for light to medium stock removal
- “N” hardness: very hard bond for medium stock removal and longer life
Surface Finish Comparisons
Measured in micro-inches for a value of RA (roughness average)
* Industry data for conventional abrasives on stainless steel.
** Rex-Cut RA values are measured with a Mahr Federal Surface analyzer. The values are an average taken from multiple measurements on 304 stainless steel.