Remove small welds, blend machine tool marks, debur, break edges, and finish with our Cotton Fiber Quick Change Discs.
- Stainless steel
- Exotic metals
- Mild steel
- Outlasts coated quick change discs by a minimum of 10:1
- No smearing on titanium and stainless steel
- Grinds and finishes in one step
- Smooth controlled grinding action
- Non-loading on aluminum, as well as kevlar and other composites
- Long life
- Superior surface finishing
- Aircraft/Aerospace: Deburring edges and blending mill marks on aluminum skins for fuselage/wings
- Food Service: Blend and finish stainless steel kitchen components
- Automotive: Grind and blend spot welds on galvanized steel auto frames
- General Fabrication: Grinding and blending stainless/aluminum
QC Disc specifications should be ordered one or two grain sizes coarser than standard resin fiber discs. Example: A80 grit coated disc should be substituted with A54 or coarser, QC Disc.
For optimum use: use 2″ pad with 3″ disc and 1-1/2″ pad with 2″ disc.
|Inch||MM||Max RPM||Box Qty.
Type R Type S
Grain Type: Aluminum Oxide or Silicon Carbide
Grain Size: 24*, 36, 54, 80, 120, 180+, 320+
XF – Extra Flexible
F – Flexible
M – Medium (stiff)
Common Applications & Specs
|Application||Aluminum/Non Ferrous||Stainless Steel||Exotics||Mild Steel
|Blending||A54F, A80F||A36F, A54F||C36F||A36F, A54F
|Corner Blending||A36F||A36F||C36F||A24M, 36F
|Finishing||A80F, A120F||A120F, A180F||C54F, C80F||A54F, A80F
* available in medium bond only
+ available in flexible bond only
Smaller sizes available on request