Quick Change Disc Max is Rex-Cut’s latest initiative in providing premium abrasives that give maximum performance.
We combined our 20 years of experience with quick change discs with a new manufacturing process to drive higher levels of material removal while still providing quality, consistent finishes. The result is that Quick Change Disc Max achieves a 40% improvement in material removal rates and leaves the same great finish as our original quick change discs. You will notice this performance enhancement right away.
- Stainless steel
- Mild Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- Outlasts coated quick change discs by a minimum of 10:1
- No smearing on stainless steel
- Grinds and finishes in one step
- Smooth controlled grinding action
- Non-loading on aluminum, as well as kevlar and other composites
- Long life
- Superior surface finishing
- Aircraft/Aerospace: Deburring edges and blending mill marks on aluminum skins for fuselage/wings
- Food Service: Blend and finish stainless steel kitchen components
- Automotive: Grind and blend spot welds on galvanized steel auto frames
- General Fabrication: Grinding and blending stainless/aluminum