Rex-Cut Rubber Mounted Points are made with a formula combining aluminum oxide grain and calendar synthetic rubber which has high tensile strength and is tear resistant. These synthetic mounted points have a softer bond compared to natural rubber and are used mostly for deburring and polishing metals.
- Stainless steel
- Exotic metals
- Mild steel
- Formula combining aluminum oxide grain with calendar synthetic rubber
- High tensile strength
- Tear resistant
- Softer compared to natural rubber
- Edge Breaking to remove sharp edges on sheet metal.
- Light Deburring to remove visible and microscopic burrs without impacting surrounding areas
- Cleaning to remove undesirable surface deposits.
- Polishing and Smoothing to improve performance, appearance, cleanliness, and to lessen the dangers of surface contamination.
This item is not available for purchase online. Please contact us to order.