Rex-Cut Type 1 High Speed Wheels are manufactured with additional fiberglass reinforcement to meet the speed requirements of higher speed die grinders.
- Stainless steel
- Exotic metals
- Mild steel
- Grind, debur and finish in one operation
- Smooth control with no chatter
- Remove burrs without changing part geometry
- Long life vs. non woven synthetic fiber wheels
- Maintain part geometry
- No smearing or back transfer on stainless steel and exotic alloys
- Oil Field Repair/Maintenance: Debur and clean pipe thread
- Automotive: Blend and finish brazing in assembly plants.
This item is not available for purchase online. Please contact us to order.
|Bonds||Soft - For light deburring and finishing
Hard - Most aggressive bond for deburring with long life
|Diameter - inch||Diameter - mm||Max RPM
|2 x 1/16 x 1/4||50 x 1.6 x 6||28,000
|2 x 1/8 x 1/4||50 x 3 x 6||28,000
|2 x 1/4 x 1/4||50 x 6 x 6||28,000
|2-1/2 x 1/16 x 1/4||65 x 1.6 x 6||24,000
|2-1/2 x 1/8 x 1/4||65 x 3 x 6||24,000
|2-1/2 x 1/4 x 1/4||65 x 6 x 6||24,000
|3 x 1/16 x 1/4||75 x 1.6 x 6||20,000
|3 x 1/8 x 1/4||75 x 3 x 6||20,000
|3 x 1/4 x 1/4||75 x 6 x 6||20,000
3/8″ (10mm) IDs available upon request.
Rex-Cut High Speed Cotton Fiber Type 1 wheels can be shaped to better clean or debur grooves such as pipe threads. A shape can be created by running a wheel and pressing each side of the wheel against a diamond dresser to form each side. To watch a video of this process being done, visit www.rexcut.com/pipethread