Type 27 Max Flex is a flexible grinding/blending wheel designed for optimum control as well as a very consistent finish.
This easy to use wheel also offers longer life compared to flap discs.
- Stainless steel
- Exotic metals
- Mild steel
- Naturally non-loading and excels on aluminum
- Blending and finishing on both flat and contoured surfaces
- Blend and finish with one disc
- The true flexibility leads to better surface finish
- Consistent finish throughout life of wheel
- No backing that could gouge work surface
- Cool grinding action
|Inch||mm||Grit||Max RPM||Part No.
|4-1/2 x 7/8||115 x 22.2||A36||13,300||891000
|4-1/2 x 7/8||115 x 22.2||A54||13,300||891001
|4-1/2 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A36||13,300||891002
|4-1/2 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A54||13,300||891003
|5 x 7/8||125 x 22.2||A36||12,200||891030
|5 x 7/8||125 x 22.2||A54||12,200||891031
|5 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A36||12,200||891032
|5 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A54||12,200||891033
|7 x 7/8||178 x 22.2||A36||8,500||891100
|7 x 7/8||178 x 22.2||A54||8,500||891101
|7 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A36||8,500||891102
|7 x 5/8 - 11||N/A||A54||8,500||891103
Available in GFX only.
Common Applications & Specs
|Application||Aluminum/Non Ferrous||Stainless Steel||Mild Steel
|Grinding||A36 Max Flex||---||---
|Blending||A54 Max Flex||A36-A54 Max Flex||A36 Max Flex
|Finishing||A54 Max Flex||A54 Max Flex||A36 Max Flex
- Excellent as second step after Sigma Green
- Use at a 45˚ angle for increased cut
- Use at a 30˚ angle for smoother finish
- Use in place of flap discs for longer life
Product Demo Video
To see what Max Flex can do, visit www.rexcut.com/maxflex for a quick demo video.